silkie hatching eggs 24+ colors include blue,blck,splsh,white, partrdg

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mbrobbins, Jul 15, 2011.

1. mbrobbins

mbrobbins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    All my silkies are bearded, blue ear lobes, black skin 5 toes, birds are separated by color, you will probably get black,blue,splash,white,and sometimes partridge.I have no guarantee on the hatch rate,depends on the postal svc handling, and incubation methods, but I have good hatch rate here. My brooders are all full and planning on a short vacation soon, so I don't need to hatch anymore for a few weeks. I want to ship these ASAP, . .These eggs have been collected up through today. I've been collecting between 8-15 eggs per day. I have two white pens,1 black pen,2 blue and splash pens. Sometimes I get partridge chicks from my black pen but last batch of 15 that hatched, I got one partridge, has to be some hidden gene in there.
    I ship priority mail with confirmation tracking #,and bubble wrap. I accept paypal at my email address [email protected] I have just added 6 pullets to the black and white pens, so since they have not tested fertile yet, I will add lots of extras to make up for the eggs that might be laid by them.
    I ship to the lower 48 states.let me know if you want to have your post ofc to hold for pick up, and then I will need your tel # for the box Would like to mail these out by Saturday. thanks for your interest.
    collected eggs thru today.No more than 4 days old, unless they are the extras.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BHep

BHep Overrun With Chickens

Nov 20, 2010
    Faison, NC
    I have these hatching as I write....5 out so far and lots of pips. [​IMG]

3. Brown Chicka Brown Cow

Brown Chicka Brown Cow Chillin' With My Peeps

lol...i just put some in or i'd snatch these up too...good luck on your hatch...

4. countrygirl911

countrygirl911 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2010
    Mississippi
    hi i just bought the eggs i will be sending you the 35 dollars in a few min. will these eggs be shipped tomorrow (saturday) i look forward to getting the eggs and hatching them i will post a picture after they hatch. my daughter will be so happy. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU RECIEVE THE PAYMENT IT MIGHT BEIN THE MORNING

Last edited: Jul 16, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by