silkie hatching eggs 24+ colors include blue,blck,splsh,white, partrdg

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mbrobbins, Jul 23, 2011.

1. mbrobbins

mbrobbins Songster

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    All my silkies are bearded, blue ear lobes, black skin 5 toes, birds are separated by color, you will probably get white, black,blue,splash,,and sometimes partridge.I have no guarantee on the hatch rate,depends on the postal svc handling, and incubation methods, but I have good hatch rate here. My brooders are all full and planning on a short vacation soon, so I don't need to hatch anymore for a few weeks. These eggs have been collected up through today. I've been collecting between 8-15 eggs per day sometimes I get partridge chicks from my black pen but last batch of 15 that hatched, I got one partridge, has to be some hidden gene in there.
    I ship priority mail with confirmation tracking #,and bubble wrap. I accept paypal at my email address [email protected] I have just added 5 pullets to the black and white pens, so since they have not tested fertile yet, I will add lots of extras to make up for the eggs that might be laid by them.
    I ship to the lower 48 states.let me know if you want to have your post ofc to hold for pick up, and then I will need your tel # for the box Would like to mail these out on Monday. thanks for your interest.
    collected eggs thru today.No more than 4 days old, unless they are the extras.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. groundpecker

groundpecker Songster

Jun 26, 2011
    Rison, Arkansas
    Hello mary,

21 out of 30 eggs hatched the past 2 days. Hatch rate is great for white, white a, and bbs pens, considering shipped eggs in the heat. The chicks burst out of their shells better than
    my own eggs i hatch! They are healthy with no signs of deformities. I have included a picture. A few have not completely dried yet, and should fluff out like the others. Thank you for a great hatch and reasonable price for the quality.

[​IMG]

3. mbrobbins

mbrobbins Songster

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    Quote:I'm so glad you had a great hatch, I love to hear the good news. Hope you have some real keepers in the bunch. I know, I always worry about the heat . We have to depend on the postal svc to do their best.
    good luck

4. Mary is one of the sweetest ladies I know and and she nice birds to boot. Eggs are very well packed, I always had extras and the chicks are healthy.

5. mbrobbins

mbrobbins Songster

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    Quote:TIsh, you are wonderful girl to get to know and a sweet friend to say such nice things, thanks
    Mary

6. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I've bought eggs 4 times from Mary and healthy babies each time and now those babies are having babies and I still want more eggs, but I better let someone else bid on this auction! or find a broody hen!

7. mbrobbins

mbrobbins Songster

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    thanks Nancy, I figured you had lots of eggs of your own by now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by