silkie hatching eggs 24+ include MOST White, balance BLCK,BLU,SPLASH

mbrobbins

Crowing
15 Years
Mar 12, 2008
Powder Springs, ga
All my silkies are bearded, blue ear lobes, black skin 5 toes, birds are separated by color, you will probably get white, black,blue,splash,,and sometimes partridge.I have no guarantee on the hatch rate,depends on the postal svc handling, and incubation methods, but I have good hatch rate here. I'm keeping my mother for the next two weeks, so no time for chicks this month and planning on a short vacation soon,. These eggs have been collected up through today. I've been collecting between 8-13 eggs per day sometimes I get partridge chicks from my black pen but last batch of 15 that hatched, I got one partridge, has to be some hidden gene in there.
I ship priority mail with confirmation tracking #,and bubble wrap. I accept paypal at my email address [email protected] I have just added 4 pullets to the black and white pens, so since they have not tested fertile yet, I will add lots of extras to make up for the eggs that might be laid by them.
I ship to the lower 48 states.let me know if you want to have your post ofc to hold for pick up, and then I will need your tel # for the box Would like to mail these out on Monday or if you prefer it, I can mail them on Saturday. thanks for your interest.
collected eggs thru today.No more than 4 days old, unless they are the extras.
BBSpenSept2010001.jpg

whitesilkiepen.jpg

000_0605.jpg

growoutpen.jpg

silkiechicksdoh05-18-112.jpg

silkiechicksdoh05-18-11.jpg

BBSpenSept2010006.jpg

splashsilkiepullet2011.jpg

My babies are doing GREAT!
I had an excellent hatch rate and even got 1 fluffier-than-usual partridge (my fav)- nice looking chick!

Very Happy.
Thanks again.
Obsessively Silkie
(Geri)

Last edited:
Hoping I win! I know it says mostly whites but I'm looking for some great splashes !

Quote:
Great to hear the good news. I usually get at least one partridge, and they always seem to have the biggest vaulted skull, and end up being the nicest,show quality, I just don't breed partridges, so I never keep them. A friend of mine buys every one that I have available.
thanks for the update.
Mary

This is my second time hatching Mary's Silkies. They are gorgeous babies. I just hatched 2 Partridge today along with White,Splash, Blue & Black. A GREAT assortment. Thank you !

The eggs I got from Mary are due to hatch in six days. Incredibly, all 13 of the white eggs she sent are developing! Of the 17 BBS eggs there have only been 3 quitters. These are (so far) the most successful shipped eggs I have ever had.

Back
Top Bottom