silkie hens,cchicks or fertile eggs WANTED in new zealand, auckland or further north

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by Farming Frenzy, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Farming Frenzy

Farming Frenzy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2013
    Kerikeri New Zealand
    Looking for silkie hens chicks or eggs in north island area. Anywhere near auckland or further up north to kerikei, whangarei or kaitaia area. I would be happy to pay $25 ono if it is show quality, otherwise please under $25. Any silkies colours don't matter as long as they are pure bred.

2. Stiggy

Stiggy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2014
    New Zealand
    Have you tried trademe? there are lots of silkies and silkie fertile eggs on there at the moment

3. Farming Frenzy

Mar 23, 2013
    Kerikeri New Zealand
    Yes i have looked but I am mostly interested in the hens, which I can't really find and are quite expensive/not purebred, and the eggs are too far i think to survive shipping. Thanks anyways

4. Stiggy

Stiggy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2014
    New Zealand
    Well keep an eye out, they come up often, and prices do vary depending on quality of stock and what people think they are worth. Eggs usually ship ok if sent by fast courier and are well packed since it takes 2 days usually

5. Sarahnz

Sarahnz Out Of The Brooder

Mar 8, 2014
    I got 3 silkie chicks from heritage farms just outside Henderson

6. Farming Frenzy

Mar 23, 2013
    Kerikeri New Zealand
    hello, thank you, did you mean you want to sell them or is there a seller in Henderson? Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by