Silkie/Mille Fleur d'Uccle Pullets

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ZooMummzy, Mar 15, 2011.

1. ZooMummzy

ZooMummzy Queen of the Zoo

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    Three pet Silkie/Mille Fleur d'Uccle X pullets available for pickup only though I am willing to make arrangements to deliver within a reasonable distance.

Winnie, Mary and Sarah are very healthy and friendly, and have been living inside since babies with a few other young bantams in a very roomy cage. I had every intention of introducing them to my outside flock this spring but I've decided not to enlarge it at this time due to some coop remodeling we need to do this summer. They could continue living inside but I'd much rather find them a home where they can be outside and do normal chicken things [​IMG] They are 5 months old and possibly laying as I am getting a few eggs a day from their cage. They can be adopted individually or together (preferred).

If you are interested in adopting Winnie, Sarah and Mary ($10 each), please PM me, don't hit the buy it now button.

Mary
    [​IMG]

Sarah
    [​IMG]

Winnie
    [​IMG]

2. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Songster

Dec 9, 2007
    Springfield,OR
    Oh I am so tempted to get my babies back! How georgeous they have become and what good care you have taken with them!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Quote:Have you guys moved yet?

4. ZooMummzy

ZooMummzy Queen of the Zoo

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    Quote:They are yours if you want them [​IMG] Or if you are moving and want me to hold onto them for a bit longer I would do that too....

Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
  5. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Songster

Dec 9, 2007
    Springfield,OR
    Nope have not moved yet...grrrr! Our house is now almost at the price of when we bought it. sooo we are gonna save up a couple of years and just buy a farm and not worry about the sale of this house. hahhaa! yes, I have a plan! [​IMG]

will talk later to Laura! Miss you guys!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: