Silkie/Mille Fleur d'Uccle Pullets

ZooMummzy

Queen of the Zoo
11 Years
Mar 31, 2008
Philomath, Oregon
Three pet Silkie/Mille Fleur d'Uccle X pullets available for pickup only though I am willing to make arrangements to deliver within a reasonable distance.

Winnie, Mary and Sarah are very healthy and friendly, and have been living inside since babies with a few other young bantams in a very roomy cage. I had every intention of introducing them to my outside flock this spring but I've decided not to enlarge it at this time due to some coop remodeling we need to do this summer. They could continue living inside but I'd much rather find them a home where they can be outside and do normal chicken things
smile.png
They are 5 months old and possibly laying as I am getting a few eggs a day from their cage. They can be adopted individually or together (preferred).

If you are interested in adopting Winnie, Sarah and Mary ($10 each), please PM me, don't hit the buy it now button.

Mary
DSC01254.jpg

Sarah
DSC01256.jpg

Winnie
DSC01276.jpg

Oh I am so tempted to get my babies back! How georgeous they have become and what good care you have taken with them!!

smile.png
smile.png

Quote:
They are yours if you want them
smile.png
Or if you are moving and want me to hold onto them for a bit longer I would do that too....

Last edited:
Nope have not moved yet...grrrr! Our house is now almost at the price of when we bought it. sooo we are gonna save up a couple of years and just buy a farm and not worry about the sale of this house. hahhaa! yes, I have a plan!
smile.png

will talk later to Laura! Miss you guys!

Back
Top Bottom