Silkie Mix chicks. Frizzled, lavenders, splash, etc..

aurorarose25

Songster
10 Years
Jun 11, 2009
Mesa, Az
I have a LOT of silkie mixed chicks, ranging from 3 weeks old up to 3 months old. I have colors from white, buff, blue partridge, partridge frizzled, sizzles, black & blue frizzled, lavenders, splash, blacks, blues, etc... List goes on for colors. The 3 week olds are $7 ea & the older ones are $10 each. Just come get them or can ship if you buy so many..
I would like to trade if possible. The silkies are silkie/cochin or silkie/polish mixes. Part of a cofetti project I was working on. These little guys are hardy and hatching better than some of my pure breeds.
big_smile.png

Just send me a pm if interested. Overflown with chicks..

The pics are of some of the older chicks, but you should get an idea of some of the colors of the younger ones as well.

How much would it cost for 6 chicks i like the blues,lav., whites, and frizz. to ship to benton harbor, mi 49022-pm me please. also i like the splash

Last edited:
How much to ship to 53521?
I have a pair of silkie/cochin cross birds, each is only about 7 or 8 months old, one is a white splash cockeral, who is GORGEOUS, father was a blue splash silkie, mother was a clean leg frizzle bantam cochin. He carries the frizzles gene.
They both have feathered legs, extra toes and are nice birds. the pullet is a blue/black color with silver lacing on her breast.
Don't know if you would be interested in trading.
IF you aren't what would cost of shipping be to my zip?
thanks
Carol

How many are you wanting to get? so I can estimate shipping

How much to ship to 53521?
I have a pair of silkie/cochin cross birds, each is only about 7 or 8 months old, one is a white splash cockeral, who is GORGEOUS, father was a blue splash silkie, mother was a clean leg frizzle bantam cochin. He carries the frizzles gene.
They both have feathered legs, extra toes and are nice birds. the pullet is a blue/black color with silver lacing on her breast.
Don't know if you would be interested in trading.
IF you aren't what would cost of shipping be to my zip?
thanks
Carol

Are you willing to ship to MA? 01969?
I am most intrigued by the partridge frizzle, blue and black frizzle, lavender and splash (frizzle or not) cochins.
Tell me how many would make it worth shipping for you and i would love to have a mix of colors. If you could do older ones (3 months?) that would be nice, but if a mix or the younger ones are better for you, i am not picky.
I will pm you as well with my email address if that is easier.
Thank you!

would anyone be interested in $75 or $80 package. That includes Everything. I would estimate shipping and put as many as I can in the box and ship it to you. Of course I would take into account your preferences and add as much color as I can.
Would anyone be interested in that??

I am in Texas and interested in 12-15 silky/cochen or cochen, young females as young as possible.

can you help please?

Patrick Timpone

I am in Texas and interested in 12-15 silky/cochen or cochen, young females as young as possible.

can you help please?

Patrick Timpone

I don't know sex's on most of them. But If you are interested I can send all the chicks I have left which is around that many that you are looking for give or take a few.

Back
Top Bottom