Silkie older Chick Special before it gets cold. 4 chicks 2-3 months

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cjexotic, Oct 11, 2011.

1. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    I just sent out over 80 birds today. I have some older silkie chicks like about 2-3 month old. I will do the same deal as the one I am running for chicks. these guys are still young enough not to quite be sure of the sex.
    No pullet requests on this. You get what I have. I will ship this week and next then I am done for the season as the weather will soon be iffy here. So for $95 you can get quality silkies. I can fill 4 maybe 5 orders.
    So if interested just do the buy it now and I will put the auction right back up as long as I have chicks.

NO BOX FEE MUST SEND ME A BOX AS I AM OUT [​IMG], PLEASE! Email this couple for a box to be shipped to me. ([email protected]) It takes them a day or so to get to you but they are good people for boxes. [​IMG]

Email me with questions as I hurridly put this up as I am going to bed I am beat.

[​IMG]
    More Pics at www.cjsilkies.com (newly vamped site. Pictures added frequently)

If you want Show Quality you just might get it like these people did.

Quote:Quote:I am not on here on the weekends usually so if you order or have a question I will not be able to acknowledge until Monday.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by