Silkie pullets - Four Beauties- Lots of color!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jerryf, Dec 8, 2011.

1. jerryf

jerryf Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2007
    Fergus Falls, MN
    DO NOT BID PLEASE PM ME. I DECIDED TO OFFER THE PULLETS FOR FREE ALL YOU PAY IS THE SHIPPING. IN MY 50 YEARS OF KEEPING POULTRY< OTHERS HAVE BEEN GENEROUS TO ME AND I WANT TO PASS IT ON> THESE ARE FINE PULLRETS< PLEASE DON"T THINK THEY ARE JUNK AS I OFFER THEM AT NO CHARGE> YOU PAY ONLY THE SHIPPING TO GET THEM TO YOU

JERRY

I have moved to town. Chickens can't be kept---a rooster would alert tthe neighbors.. I brought my four best pullets to town, as it is hard to part with them.. Hatched June 16, 2011 by a Splash hen and a Partidge roo--both correct in every way. All four have full bearded, correct combs, round ball shape, very fluffy, good leg fluff and to middle toe, full crests. Three- a Blue Splash, and 2 blue Partridge hens have 5 toes with excellent 4th -5th toe separation. The gold pullet has 4 toes on each foot. The were handled by me and my 7 yr old granddaughhter all summer......They are very tame, pets really. They deserve to be part of a breeding program. Add a blue partridge roo...and have lots of colorful chicks.
    Minnesota winter prevents baths but I will clean up their feet-- they get scraps and have a few bits on their feet. To go together.....low price as they need a good homeShipping and 2 boxes taped together--cost $95 Auction closed Sunday eve....prompt payment I can ship them on Monday...Ship only on Mondays so they arrive by Wednesday, Payment by Paypal or money order

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  2. jerryf

jerryf Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2007
    Fergus Falls, MN
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by