1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Silkie Rooster

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by fosterchick, Mar 29, 2008.

1. fosterchick

fosterchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Free white silkie rooster. He is about a year old. In Connecticut.

2. kevin2010

kevin2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2008
    tucker wv
    why are you getting rid of him? and would you be willing to send him to westvirginia my little brother has a couple silkie hens and has been wanting a male i promise he will be a very well taken care of.

3. fosterchick

Sorry I won't ship him. I got him last year. He was shipped to my girlfriends home and almost died from it.

4. fosterchick

Sorry I didn't answer your question. When my girlfriend got him he was almost dead. I took him and brought him back to a healthy state. Well now the only two silkie girls that I had have been killed by the dog on the farm next to me. I just want him at a home that he can have many girl friends. I think that he is very pretty but I really have no interest in silkie chickens. I love my stanard size ones.

5. kevin2010

kevin2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2008
    tucker wv
    ok well thanks anyway hope you find a good home for him

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by