Silkie roosters available now, chicks soon, in Northern New York

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by flagday76, Apr 19, 2009.

1. flagday76

flagday76 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 7, 2008
    Carthage NY
    I have some silkie roosters that need to find new homes! I have a bunch of chicks hatching soon, and need the room. I have one grey rooster, two splash, one partridge and one buff. The buff is potential show quality as I hatched him from eggs I bought from a prominent breeder in WNY. The others are pet quality as they have some defects. They all have correct toes and combs, but there are some color issues with the splash, partridge and grey. Nice boys, just too many! I will post pictures when I get some today or tomorrow. They are NOT hatchery quality as they are from show lines, but I am not holding them out as show birds (except the buff) due to defects. [​IMG]

Also, I may have some partridge chicks hatching soon, if anyone is interested.

Roosters are free, except the buff which is $10. Chicks will be $3.

I am 1 1/2 hours north of Syracuse, but will be in the Utica area next weekend (Kings Auction time!!) and can meet someone around Utica for delivery. If they don't find new homes by then, I'll be taking them to the auction.

PM me if interested.

Thanks!

2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    can you tell me where this kings auction is and the specifics?? your making me drool with the silkies-I have 4 and dont know i dont know if they are roo/pullet!!!

3. ShysCreations

ShysCreations Chillin' With My Peeps

I would be curious to see the pics of the buff & splash.

4. flagday76

flagday76 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 7, 2008
    Carthage NY
    The roosters are all sold...please lock this thread. Thanks!
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by