Silkie Sale, flock reduction - Catdance Silkies

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by kelar, Sep 11, 2013.

1. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    I need to seriously reduce the numbers of birds I have right now, so am seeking good homes for some very nice birds at very reasonable prices. I have a number of birds to be placed into special homes and don't want to use CL for these placements, so if you are local and want to adopt a special needs Silkie, please pm or email me. I have the following available:
    Silkie chicks: $2-$5, pet quality or oddball colors from my lavender and/or paint breedings
    Free cockerels, most are at least BQ, but not SQ
    2 silver/blue/cinnamon pullets from one of my lavender/porcelain projects, $20 each
    Free pet quality juvenile porcelain pair (not breeding quality)
    Several breeding quality roosters that I've kept as back up breeders, most of these are whites
    A lav/lav split breeding group consisting of lav split hens and 2 lavender roosters
    Three 6 month old special needs pullets, a lav, a silver gened white and a blue. These girls have minor neurological problems and are FREE, but must go to a special non-breeding home UPDATE - THESE GIRLS HAVE BEEN PLACED:)
    Probably have some others I'm not think of right now, pm if you are looking for something in particular. These birds are pick up ONLY. I am in southwest Washington state, northeast of Vancouver and the Portland metro area.

Here are the 3 free special needs pullets:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Free lavender split cockerel: Update, rehomed, no longer available

[​IMG]

silver/blue/cinnamon pullet from lav/porclain project

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  2. Pick up only...from where?

3. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    Sorry, have done an edit - I'm in southwest Washington state, northeast of the Vancouver/Portland metro area:)

4. kimfeatherfriends123

kimfeatherfriends123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2010
    boonville, in
    Are these all pick up only birds for sale?

5. Drat. I'm in MI, kind of a long drive. But I looked at your Silkies on your site and they are gorgeous. We have two, a pure white with a tophat so big you can't see her eyes at all and a black. Hope your birds find a good home.

6. lindy

lindy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 6, 2009
    Oregon
    Wow they are sure pretty. I have one splash catdance girl and I love her...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by