Silkie Sellout!!!!! 39 of them! Nice quality! IL*SOLD*

RooptyDoo

Songster
11 Years
Oct 9, 2008
Illinois
*sold*HI I have a friend that has to sell all her silkies due to health problems. She has 14 white silkie hens, 2 white roos(from Alan Stanford) 1 dark splash roo(I think he's from Alan), 1 light splash hen(I think shes from Alan), and 11 white silkie babies.
These are really nice quality silkies. She wants them all to be sold together. WILL NOT SEPARATE! $250 for all. If you buy them I may buy the light splash from you. I tried to get her to sell me just the little splash hen but, she wants them to go alltogther on the same day to the same person. I just dont have room for all 39 chickens. She is putting them in the paper. So if you want them speak quick. Let me know if you are interested. We both live in Mount Vernon, IL.

Last edited:
She doesnt have a name for her farm. I dont have any pictures but I can ask her if she has some so that I can put a few on here. No she does not show them but they are nice silkies.

did whoever bought these want to sell some of them? I live in w. Ky. and would drive to pick up...
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom