Silkie showgirl breeder?

If you have a FB look up Brenda Smith, she isnt in AZ but I've had GREAT hatch rates with her shipped eggs and she isnt super expensive. She packs amazingly well. I bought a dozen eggs and had 16 hatch.of which I got at least 6 showgirls and I think only 2 or 3 of the pens I picked eggs from had showgirl possibilities.

If you have a FB look up Brenda Smith, she isnt in AZ but I've had GREAT hatch rates with her shipped eggs and she isnt super expensive. She packs amazingly well. I bought a dozen eggs and had 16 hatch.of which I got at least 6 showgirls and I think only 2 or 3 of the pens I picked eggs from had showgirl possibilities.

No, I don't do facebook.

No, I don't do facebook.

Oh Dang, I think that's the only way she sells eggs, she doesnt need to go anywhere else since she always has at least a few day wait list (during peak times it can be a couple weeks). Have had Amazing results from her. Better than any other breeders I have gone through and I think how she packages has ALOT to do with it. And I have bought COUNTLESS dozens upon dozens of eggs from many different breeders and states.

Back
Top Bottom