1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Silkie & Showgirl chicks ~ $5 each - no faults, pick up 17948

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HatTrickSilkies, May 28, 2011.

1. HatTrickSilkies

HatTrickSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2007
    Eastern PA
    Day old to week old, Silkie & Showgirl chicks. Splash, Black, Blue, Buff, Partridge, White and even Gray.
    No dqs but no guarantees how they will mature, just way too young.
    $5 each, pick up only (map 17948 for location).
    I want to clean out my baby brooder, so pick up is asap.
    Serious Inquiries Only.

~ Nikki

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. chickenfeverforever

chickenfeverforever Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2011
    How many Gray, Splash, Blue and partridge do you have? And of those colors, How many are showgirls?

3. leadwolf1

leadwolf1 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2011
    Where are you in Eastern, PA? Interested in buff and splash. Just mapquested your location. Would you be willing to meet in Pottsville or at 61 and 81? Please let me know. I can meet tomorrow sometime if I can get my husband to let me get more peeps. I really would only be interested in one buff and one splash and one white and one grey [​IMG]. Please let me know if this is acceptable. Please hurry, I keep adding to the number! :lol:Thanks

Last edited: May 28, 2011
  4. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    Man, if I lived close I would clean you out in one scoop.

5. nagfarms

nagfarms Out Of The Brooder

Jul 17, 2010
    Western Kentucky
    Wow Nikki, this is a steal!!! In a situation like this, you have to pay now and ask questions later [​IMG]

6. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

I just begged my Husband to drop all his weekend fishing plans to drive me to PA. Guess the response I got?????????? ARE YOU CRAZY??? I said no, when is someone going to find Hattrick silkies for $5.00 a piece. Then I told him he was nutz for saying no. I think he's still trying to figure this one out in his head but, is convinced he's right. No babies for me [​IMG]
    Quote:

7. leadwolf1

leadwolf1 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2011
    Wow, what happened? I was awaiting a reply to my inquiry [​IMG] I hope this doesn't mean that I missed out [​IMG]
    Please, let me know if I'm still able to get my chicks [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by