Silkie/Showgirl hatching eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by msheets, Oct 24, 2011.

1. msheets

msheets Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2010
    Hurricane, WV
    I want to buy 24 or more (hopefully more) silkie or showgirl or both hatching eggs as soon as possible. They don't need to be show quality since I don't really want to spend a fortune on them, I'd like to get a good variety of colors but they don't have to be. Please let me know what you have & your prices, I'd like to find some to buy by the time my paypal money becomes available on November 1st & probably sooner. Thanks bunches! [​IMG]

2. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    I sell silkie eggs. I currently have the whites penned separate, the buffs, reds, blues and blacks are together. My splash are not laying yet. PM me for prices, I do ship. Deb

3. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Please do look at the auction we have over on BST, we have a listing available and we also do make direct sales of them.
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=589608

I did receive a few more non white eggs today so it looks like if I'm the one selected for your Nov. 1 ship, I will have several colors available at that time.

If you have any question, please feel free to pm me. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

4. jlynn

jlynn Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2011
    Hart MI
    I Have white showgirl eggs. The girls are laying again and i would be able to ship about a dz. next week. $1. an egg + shipping
    see my BYC page for pics.

Janice:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by