1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Silkie & Sizzle Assortment in AL

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jimnjay, May 16, 2007.

1. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    I have Black Silkies, Cuckoo Silkies and Blue Sizzles. I will Collect Friday thru Sunday to mail on Monday. I am going to use the Flat Rate Priority box this time so there will only by 12 eggs, not enough room for more. This will be the first time I use this type of packaging so they will we wrapped differently this time. I have received eggs in this type of box and they arrived ok. I will use Eggcartons surrounded by packing peanuts. Each egg will be nestled in bubble wrap.

$20.00 including shipping, Please email me if interested, PayPal perferred.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fowlweatherfriends

fowlweatherfriends Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2007
    The Sunny South
    Aaawww...pretty babies! I am absolutely broke right now-been spending every last dollar on fencing and chick food [​IMG].
    I'd love to have them-my bators empty, but no moola!
    So cute![​IMG]

3. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    You have an e-mail. [​IMG]

4. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    These eggs are still available and looking for a good home. [​IMG]

5. JillsChicks

JillsChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2007
    Western NY
    I really want to raise some of your chickens. We are going away for a week July 13th though. A friend will take care of our chicks while we're away, But I'm nervous about having them care for brand new chicks. Will you be shipping out eggs later this summer, say after July21st? Let me ask my friend what she thinks too. JillsChicks

6. JillsChicks

JillsChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2007
    Western NY
    Dear JimnJay -

I'd like to order some of your Sizzle eggs if they can get here no later than Saturday the 16th. If I get a bank Money order in the mail today, can I expect them by then? I can't get my Pay Pal account to work because they wanted my bank account numbers at one point and I refused to give that... Otherwise I'd pay you that way.

I'd like to start incubating no later than the 16th. I can put these right in with my eggs that are already on day 5 now, right? Also, when you pack, it sounds like you put bubble wrap around or over each egg, right? My last batch that I ordered this way was fine except one that had a crack (I think it was cracked before it was shipped though).

Let me know if this won't work well for you. JillsChicks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by