Silkie, sizzle, showgirl cockerals

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by rbloomer, Apr 1, 2012.

1. rbloomer

rbloomer Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2011
    fort collins, colorado
    I have two white silkie showgirls with bowties, 1 blue silkie, and 1 blue sizzle up for auction. I am asking $10 each for them . Please post bid as a reply and state which one you are bidding on. They are all about 8 months old and ready for their own flock.
    Auction ends at 8 p.m. MST on Tues. April10th. Shipping is $65 in a horizon box via USPS. I can combine shipping on multiple birds also.
    All of these guys are excellent quality and come from breeder stock not a hatchery. I just have way too many boys right now. Please pm me with any questions.
    Starting bid of $10 each with increases in increments of $1. I also have a free splash cockeral available with any one of these guys if wanted. He was is beautiful but my bantam frizzled white cochin attacked him 2 weeks ago and his comb is just starting to grow back. I can email before and after pics if wanted. He will be beautiful in a month or so again but can be used for breeding regardless.

****UPDATE: One white showgirl has been sold.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  2. Southernsilkies

Southernsilkies Out Of The Brooder

Sep 9, 2010
    Dallas, Ga.
    Those showgirls are so dang cute!!

3. rbloomer

rbloomer Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2011
    fort collins, colorado
    I know. I love them but just got blessed with a million males and the poor girls are being run ragged. LOL I guess I don't have to worry about fertility issues though.

4. wheelerkids3

wheelerkids3 New Egg

Feb 21, 2013
    Looking for showgirls to buy and silkies I lo0ve the very unusaul birds.From Grayson Kentucky if anyone can help.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by