Silkie X Onagadori Trio - $10 - NY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Alycia, May 27, 2008.

1. Alycia

Alycia Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2008
    I have three Silkie X Onagadori for sale. There are two cockerels and one pullet. They are 8 weeks old. One of the cockerels in a pure black with green shine to their feathers, while the other cockerel and the pullet are a blue-gray color. They have the extra toes like the Silkie and are getting longtails already -- none of the roo's have crowed and all three are very sweet. They do not have to go together. I would like $10 each. I hatched and raised them myself. All the money will go to my 4-H group to help pay for care of the other chickens, etc. Their mother was a blue gray Silkie and their father was an Onagadori.

We don't do PayPal, prefer money order or another payment method. We are located in upstate NY but would be willing to meet or even deliver ourselves - No shipping. Thanks.

I could be wrong about the sexing, but I know there is at least one pullet. The other two resemble roo's, but they could be female -- I'm no expert. I am willing to adjust prices if I know it's a good home.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  2. Alycia

Alycia Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2008
    Bump >> Updated.

3. TommyVT05

TommyVT05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    Alycia,

The chicks look so cute. Nice colors.

By the way, are you sure its crossed with an Onagadori and not a Phoenix? Do note that those two are VERY different breeds of longtails. And by Onagadori, you mean an American Onagadori, not the "Original Onagadori" that is from Japan right?...because those don't really exist here in the U.S.

Not meaning to put you out on the open or anything but if wrong words are thrown around, people will actually look down and say..."That's it?...".

I hope you don't take it the wrong way : )

Thanks for understanding,

- Tommy

~ Tommy's Pet Paradise ~

Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by