Silkies!!! And Friends!!!!

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Monkie_777, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Monkie_777

Monkie_777 Out Of The Brooder

May 23, 2010
    So here are some updated pics of my silkies, and some pics of our two BArred rocks..LOL I know possible sex links...also pics of our two partridge cochins..I f you could please tell me SEX of these birds....And on the silkies what kind of silkies?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    not sure on cochins
    silkies are splash hard to tell sometimes till they finish feathering out, the pullet on the left is nice she is going to be a real looker
    the dark sexlink is a female the barred is a dude

3. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    The silkies are white, blue and splash; too young to determine gender.

4. Monkie_777

May 23, 2010
    which silkie is the blue and which is the splash..also the white one kind of has like a yellow tinge going on is that normal...also white one has no leg feathers and black legs...

5. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    left to right white, blue, splash ( i think) sometimes you have one crop up without leg feathers, [​IMG]

6. Monkie_777

May 23, 2010
    thanks any more ideas on my friends here would be greatly appreciated...[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Monkie_777

May 23, 2010
    checking the opinions of my peeps from outside inside the chicken run..as I watch my two girls play with there chickens.....Yes you could say I am chicken obsessed....LOL:lol:[​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by