silkies baby chicks for sale!Ass. colors- lavenders/porcelians!

hirscheez

Songster
9 Years
Feb 20, 2010
Westminster
Hi, I have some beautiful silkies chicks that are from a day old to a few weeks old. they are different colors, all My silkies are in one pen so I cant say which one will be split or lavender or porcelian. the colors are blue,black,splash,porcelian,lavender,calico, partridge,cuckoos. they are very healthy and cute little fur babies.I can not say if I will hav enough porcelians or lavenders or even calicos for anyone to pick. you will get what I have avail at the time.the mim. order will be 6 baby chicks if I have to ship. if its pick up you can get as many as you like. the price is 5.00 for each chicks shipping is extra. Box will be free until I run out of my used boxes then I will have to charge for them.my hens are laying everyday so i have baby chicks hatching all the time. here are some pics of my hens,roos and the babies.thank you

Would you ship to Montana?? cause im interested in ordering six from you..
But the soonest i could order would be this tuesday when DH gets paid. Hens if at possible, Doesnt matter what color, I love Silkies
smile.png

Yes I could ship there But I have someone coming to get some tomorrow and I will jsut send you what ever hatches between now and tues. is that good for you?
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom