1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Silkies, Crested Cream Legbars, Lavender Orpingtons, Sizzles & Eggs!

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by litleme28, Sep 9, 2013.

1. litleme28

litleme28 In the Brooder

May 4, 2012
    I have the following birds for sale

Pure Lavender Orpington hens almost 1/ 1/2 yrs old out of JC Hink and Greenfire. 20.00 each

Pure Crested Cream Legbars out of Greenfire & Jordan Farm. Very nice quality, first generation hatch, 2 months old. Pullets 40.each Cockerels 12.00 each. That's a GREAT price for Legbars of this age and quality!

Sizzle Chicks little over a week old out of SQ stock Silkies. 7.00 each

Pure Black, Blue & Splash Silkie hatching Eggs out of SQ stock Silkies 25.00 a dozen + extras if available.

Cream Legbar hatching Eggs 45.00 a dozen + extras if available.

Have a few barney eggs from some of birds that are not in a pen..Easter Egger x Lavender Orpington. My daughter hatches the eggs for fun (as pets) The chicks come out black & white splash, or black (some with buff brushed in) very pretty, should be great layers..still a mystery what color eggs they will lay as none of the chicks produced are old enough to lay..but they were all hatched out of blue/green eggs. (lavenders lay large, brown, pinkish, mauve, tan eggs) The EE'S have laid all blue/green eggs..So who knows..lol. 12.00 a dozen + any extras if anyone wants some for egg laying/fun. All my other birds are kept separate..so there is NO chance of them crossing. Im located In Central Illinois. I will ship Eggs at buyers expense, birds are pick up only. Thanks everyone! More pics will gladly be sent upon request.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: