1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Silkies for Sale!! Come get them!! 4.5 weeks old - Cute!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by featherz, Sep 19, 2010.

1. featherz

featherz Veggie Chick

Mar 22, 2010
    Saratoga County, NY
    I've got to cut down my little brooder of silkies! For sale are five partridge silkies (I am keeping my showgirl!), two white (or splash? not sure yet) and one black. I'm keeping a white, a black, a gray and a showgirl for myself. [​IMG]

They are almost 5 weeks old and are in that inbetween stage of feathering. All have five toes and black skin. They are from byc member cjexotic's eggs. None have been on dirt yet and they are all currently still on medicated feed.

pickup only, no shipping. Price is $4 per, although that's negotiable if you are willing to take em all! Please don't hit buy it now, PM me if you are interested and I will let you know what is still available.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
  2. featherz

featherz Veggie Chick

Mar 22, 2010
    Saratoga County, NY
    No one wants my poor precious darlings? [​IMG] Craigslist has ghosted all my postings, I guess they think I sell chickens too often. [​IMG]

3. BloominOrchid

BloominOrchid Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Worcester Township
    They (craigs list) flag all mine too, DUMB!
    Keep them posted Im sure someone will want them...dont make me buy them all at chicken stock NY [​IMG]

4. featherz

featherz Veggie Chick

Mar 22, 2010
    Saratoga County, NY
    I wish I could get flagged, at least then I'd KNOW! They are GHOSTING me so I don't even get an email, my ad just never shows up. Maybe they think I am selling 'hot chicks' (aka human females).. LOL. I did get a response on my ebay classifieds ad so I am hoping that works out. Then I can get hatching eggs at chickenstock. Muahahhaa. [​IMG]

I'll relist when this closes if today's sale does not go through. I'm hoping to keep the smaller ones that I am keeping in the brooder a while longer so the large fowl chicks I just hatched can catch up in size and all go out together. [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  5. cheri222

cheri222 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    Erie PA
    I have actually looked at your post several times but you are just too far away. They are pretty.

6. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    They look like such gorgeous babies! I'd take one or two for sure if I was nearby. Darn distance and shipping expenses/risks! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by