1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Silkies for sale for pets or to work with

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Apr 24, 2008.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I have 3 silkies for sale on my website. These are NOT show quality and would make really nice pets or breeders to work with on improving them. I cant remember who I got the eggs from that these were hatched out of except for the buff. He came from bobbi porto. The buff roo makes really nice babies! I have 2 of his sons that I am keeping for myself thats why I am letting him go. Take a look and see if you may be interrested. http://www.freewebs.com/sassysilkies/forsale.htm Thanks! JEN

2. Josie

Josie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    California
    Edited: I make mistakes when I have more than one tab open, sorry!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2008
  3. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I know 2 of them are boys and the white is for sure a hen becuse I just witnessed her lay en egg. LOL now she is sitting on it looking like she wants to be broody. I just want them to fine nice homes.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  4. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I'll also accept offers for these guies! I just want them to find nice new homes! So make me an offer![​IMG]

5. chickhamm

chickhamm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Jen, do you have any pictures of the buff roo's sons? I'm just wondering what they came out like.

chickhamm
    Theressa
    GA

6. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
  7. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Heres one from this morning. As you can see in the pic he just got done crowing. LOL Well actually he was in the middle of 2 crows. LOL :
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/jenlynn4/newbuff006.jpg

and hers another:
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/jenlynn4/newbuff019.jpg

Not the most flattering pics I know but I am in a hurry. I am off to finish my coop today. I probably wont be back on the computer till sundown but I will check back then. JEN

I forgot to mention that this guy is only about 7 months old so he has lots of growing (and crowing) to do! LOL

Last edited: Apr 25, 2008
  8. chickhamm

chickhamm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Thankyou for the pictures, i tried to look on your website but being on dial up most of the pics were Xed out *sighs*

chickhamm
    Theressa
    GA

9. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    You were about 7th down on the list and the girls are all starting to go broody. I am hoping they will hold out! I sent out 2 orders today and I have 2 more to go before yours. One is for 2 dozen~! I am hoping they will hold out.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by