silkies for sale - houston texas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by blue90292, Nov 12, 2007.

1. blue90292

blue90292 Songster

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    i have several silkies ranging from 4 months to a year old for sale. they range from $15 to $20. also a little buff that's about 5 weeks old that's $5.

i have a grey male, a pet quality white male, or he could be a splash..., several buff girls and boys, several red girls and a partridge boy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tx_dane_mom

tx_dane_mom Songster

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    You wouldn't be heading towards Beaumont anytime soon would you? I'm heading to Conroe, but that's no closer to you than I am in Bridge City....
    I'd be interested in a trio of Silkies probably...
    Thanks,
    Kristi

3. blue90292

blue90292 Songster

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    when are you heading to conroe? if you can make a little detour, and if you're going to buy three, i can meet you at beltway 8 and 225.

michele

4. lannabun

lannabun Songster

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    hey blue ... long time ... i have a question though u have red slikies do you have any eggs for them ??? that you sell i have a freind whos looking for them ? thanks Lanna

5. tx_dane_mom

tx_dane_mom Songster

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    K, let me decide for sure *if* I am going & if I do that would work great. I have to know by noon tomorrow. It will be to a dog show there, so it'd be best to get them on the way home. It would be Dec. 1st, a Sat.

Kristi

6. blue90292

blue90292 Songster

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    hey, lanna!!!

no, i don't have a red rooster, so, no eggs. sorry.

and tx dane, i have people coming by this weekend, so i'll keep this post updated with what i have left.

michele

7. lannabun

lannabun Songster

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    i tried lol .. its not a color i have yet to help her .. or have really seen anyone with yet .. if u see any or hear of someone keep me in mind thanks Lan

8. tx_dane_mom

tx_dane_mom Songster

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    Hey, just don't worry about it. It's a long drive for you I'm sure. I can just get some in the Spring when I order my Barnevelders.
    Kristi

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by