silkies for sale - houston texas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by blue90292, Nov 12, 2007.

1. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    i have several silkies ranging from 4 months to a year old for sale. they range from $15 to $20. also a little buff that's about 5 weeks old that's $5.

i have a grey male, a pet quality white male, or he could be a splash..., several buff girls and boys, several red girls and a partridge boy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tx_dane_mom

tx_dane_mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    You wouldn't be heading towards Beaumont anytime soon would you? I'm heading to Conroe, but that's no closer to you than I am in Bridge City....
    I'd be interested in a trio of Silkies probably...
    Thanks,
    Kristi

3. blue90292

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    when are you heading to conroe? if you can make a little detour, and if you're going to buy three, i can meet you at beltway 8 and 225.

michele

4. lannabun

lannabun Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    hey blue ... long time ... i have a question though u have red slikies do you have any eggs for them ??? that you sell i have a freind whos looking for them ? thanks Lanna

5. tx_dane_mom

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    K, let me decide for sure *if* I am going & if I do that would work great. I have to know by noon tomorrow. It will be to a dog show there, so it'd be best to get them on the way home. It would be Dec. 1st, a Sat.

Kristi

6. blue90292

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    hey, lanna!!!

no, i don't have a red rooster, so, no eggs. sorry.

and tx dane, i have people coming by this weekend, so i'll keep this post updated with what i have left.

michele

7. lannabun

lannabun Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    i tried lol .. its not a color i have yet to help her .. or have really seen anyone with yet .. if u see any or hear of someone keep me in mind thanks Lan

8. tx_dane_mom

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    Hey, just don't worry about it. It's a long drive for you I'm sure. I can just get some in the Spring when I order my Barnevelders.
    Kristi

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by