Silkies For Sale San Antonio TX

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Break an Egg, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Break an Egg

Break an Egg Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    San Antonio
    I'm not too crazy about them and I want to make room for other hens.

I have 4 five month olds- a buff pullet, a buff cockerel, a blue cockerel, and a white cockerel.

I also have 5 blue silkie chicks that are about a month old now.

I want $60 for all

2. Break an Egg

Mar 17, 2008
    San Antonio
    Anybody??

3. Lanissa86

Lanissa86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    I saw your add on craigslist, my its so tempting! lol. I just love silkies! But.... I really don't think I can deal with a rooster... I hope they find homes quickly. I wonder if Josh gave you a call, I think he wanted to try some... [​IMG]

4. Break an Egg

Mar 17, 2008
    San Antonio
    it's okay, I hope someone buys them fast, I bought them for the kids, but they are into the EE's that I have. My husband calls them chihuahua chickens lol and he want to replace them with rirs. I told him that we will replace them with EE's instead.

Only one of them crows, but really the others could too any day now.

I understand the whole rooster thing. My neighbors haven't complained, but it's just best to get rid of them.

ETA: DH wants to eat them! He really wants to see what they taste like.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2008
  5. Lanissa86

Mar 26, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Blackened chicken...yum. LOL. I talked to Josh he wants to know how much for the Buff Pair?

6. Break an Egg

Mar 17, 2008
    San Antonio
    Quote:I would really like for them to all go to the same place, but I would let them have the pair for $20.

7. Lanissa86

Mar 26, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Actually I might want them [​IMG] LOL. I think Josh and I are going to do half on them then. He has Turkens and I think he wants to try and make some showgirls or something. I want a girl Silkie, but this way you don't get stuck with all Roos. I am sorry I can't take those pretty boys though. My son really likes White Silkies, but we re-homed his white silkie because It was a Boy...and plus that was When we had Booger! How would you rate their crow???

8. Break an Egg

Mar 17, 2008
    San Antonio
    Quote:The blue one and the white one haven't crowed yet. They are all 5 months old. The buff one isn't very loud, he sounds funny though, like he is crowing under water or gargling.

9. Lanissa86

Mar 26, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    LOL. Ok, I should be there tomorrow, your not very far from me, but I don't have my car right now to go and get them. I bet that crow does sound funny... [​IMG]

10. Break an Egg

Mar 17, 2008
    San Antonio
    Quote:Okay cool, do you still have my #? I should be home all day tomorrow.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by