Silkies for sell (Eastern Ky)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Teresaann24, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Teresaann24

Teresaann24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2008
    Eastern, Kentucky
    DON'T HIT BUY NOW

These are pick up Only:

I have two hen's and 3 roo's for sell.

1st up is Little one She is a gray sizzle showgirl. She is PQ I got her at 6 months and she walks a little funny..LOL She is $10 She lays well is a good broody and momma she is 1 1/2 years old. (BTW She has a better crest it is growing back in rooster likes to pluck her crest)
    [​IMG]

Next is this big guy he is super sweet he is 1 year old has a beautiful body type but his comb is red and its not the correct size. He is super sweet and a cuddle bug $5 for him.
    [​IMG]

Next is this buff cutie love his color but he has a single comb he is PQ but he is a sweetheart $5 for him.
    [​IMG]

Next is this sweet boy he is a white showgirl roo he is 1 year old and is very nice breeder quality. His leg feather is not in the best shape right now but kept from free ranging his leg feathering is Very nice $5 for him.
    [​IMG]

Next is my sweet girl I have decided to let this girl go for retirement. I need to slim my flock she would be nice breeder quality she is a great broody and momma $10
    [​IMG]

If interested message me. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by