Silkies going to auction tonight!!! PICS (PA/MD/WV)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by silkieluver_07, Mar 15, 2009.

1. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I have the following silkies for sale. I need to get sell these so I can make room for 6 more from a breeder. I can't get the breeder chicks until I sell these. Please make me an offer. I can meet in the Chambersburg, PA or Hagerstown, MD area.

1 Splash Rooster- named Rain, bearded, has no disqualifications, I was going to show him in 4-H, but need more space, hatched late fall of 2008.

1 Lavender Rooster- named Grape, bearded, came from Ideal Poultry, hatched April 16, 2008.

1 White Rooster- named Oliver, came from Ideal Poultry, a sweetheart, hatched sometime in May.

1 Partridge Rooster- named Martin, nonbearded, singlecombed, very tame loves to be held, hatched end of July 2008. REHOMED

1 White Rooster- named Fuzzbutt, bearded, singlecombed, very tame loves to be held, hatched end of July 2008. REHOMED

1 Lavender Rooster- named Vincent, nonbearded, good protector of flock, hatched April 16, 2008 from Ideal Poultry.

2 Buff Pullets named BBQ and Sunshine, both nonbearded, currently laying eggs, hatched April 16, 2008 from Ideal Poultry. SOLD

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  2. SunAngel

SunAngel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Chambersburg, Pa.
    I can't take them, but just wanted everyone to know that they really are all sweethearts.

I have had the pleasure of visiting and holding them. I would have smuggled a couple home if my neighbors wouldn't freak [​IMG]

Someone needs to give these nice guys a home!!

3. Milliestwo

Milliestwo Out Of The Brooder

Sep 22, 2008
    [​IMG]
    Can you please send me a picture of Rain and Grape/
    Thanks
    Milliestwo.

4. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Wish I could help but no roos allowed.:<(

5. silkieluver_07

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Quote:Yes I can. [​IMG]

6. silkieluver_07

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Oliver and Rain:
    [​IMG]

Younger pic of Rain:
    [​IMG]

Pictures taken today:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Rain:
    [​IMG]

Vincent:
    [​IMG]

Grape:
    [​IMG]

Oliver:
    [​IMG]

7. silkieluver_07

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Rain is sale pending. [​IMG]

8. silkieluver_07

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Most of these boys are going to go to auction tonight if no one is interested. [​IMG] I really want them to go to loving homes. Make an offer!

9. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Aren't you showing at the Susquehanna show this Sunday?! There will be lots of birds for sale! I bet you could sell them there!!! [​IMG] Hate for them to go to an auction but hope they go to a nice, loving home! [​IMG]

10. silkieluver_07

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    [email protected]@2four :

Aren't you showing at the Susquehanna show this Sunday?! There will be lots of birds for sale! I bet you could sell them there!!! [​IMG] Hate for them to go to an auction but hope they go to a nice, loving home! [​IMG]

I'm not NPIP certified and I think you have to be to sell birds. No one wants to test my birds in PA [​IMG]

UPDATE: The auction is this Wednesday, so the birds are still available. I will take any reasonable offer. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by