Silkies going to auction tonight!!! PICS (PA/MD/WV)

silkieluver_07

Songster
11 Years
Jan 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
I have the following silkies for sale. I need to get sell these so I can make room for 6 more from a breeder. I can't get the breeder chicks until I sell these. Please make me an offer. I can meet in the Chambersburg, PA or Hagerstown, MD area.

1 Splash Rooster- named Rain, bearded, has no disqualifications, I was going to show him in 4-H, but need more space, hatched late fall of 2008.

1 Lavender Rooster- named Grape, bearded, came from Ideal Poultry, hatched April 16, 2008.

1 White Rooster- named Oliver, came from Ideal Poultry, a sweetheart, hatched sometime in May.

1 Partridge Rooster- named Martin, nonbearded, singlecombed, very tame loves to be held, hatched end of July 2008. REHOMED

1 White Rooster- named Fuzzbutt, bearded, singlecombed, very tame loves to be held, hatched end of July 2008. REHOMED

1 Lavender Rooster- named Vincent, nonbearded, good protector of flock, hatched April 16, 2008 from Ideal Poultry.

2 Buff Pullets named BBQ and Sunshine, both nonbearded, currently laying eggs, hatched April 16, 2008 from Ideal Poultry. SOLD

Last edited:
I can't take them, but just wanted everyone to know that they really are all sweethearts.

I have had the pleasure of visiting and holding them. I would have smuggled a couple home if my neighbors wouldn't freak
big_smile.png

Someone needs to give these nice guys a home!!

Oliver and Rain:
Rain5.jpg

Younger pic of Rain:
Rain.jpg

Pictures taken today:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rain:
100_3651.jpg

Vincent:
100_3654.jpg

Grape:
100_3650.jpg

Oliver:
100_3655.jpg

Most of these boys are going to go to auction tonight if no one is interested.
sad.png
I really want them to go to loving homes. Make an offer!

Aren't you showing at the Susquehanna show this Sunday?! There will be lots of birds for sale! I bet you could sell them there!!!
smile.png
Hate for them to go to an auction but hope they go to a nice, loving home!
smile.png

M@M@2four :

Aren't you showing at the Susquehanna show this Sunday?! There will be lots of birds for sale! I bet you could sell them there!!!
smile.png
Hate for them to go to an auction but hope they go to a nice, loving home!
smile.png

I'm not NPIP certified and I think you have to be to sell birds. No one wants to test my birds in PA
sad.png

UPDATE: The auction is this Wednesday, so the birds are still available. I will take any reasonable offer.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom