Silkies-IL- for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tpflabs, Mar 27, 2009.

1. tpflabs

tpflabs Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Metamora, Illinois
    have pics of all of these available, if you email me at [email protected], I would be happy to send them out.

I have 4 PQ straight run white Silkie babies, they are about 3 months old, Nice fluff, out of my SQ birds, but their toes are wrong, either not enough spacing, no spacing-as in just an extra toenail, or no fifth toe all together.
    they are $5 each.

I have a White Silkie Roo that is really pretty, but has a single comb, the lady I got him from,(he is from the bunch I picked up down in southern Illinois) said he was an Alan Stanford bird.$15.

and I have a BQ Black Roo that I bought from George Mihalik that can go for $25. again, really nice bird, his comb is rather large, and I am really a stickler on that. I am also not crazy on his wings, they are not as tight as I would like to see
    He would make a great breeding bird for any program, I just don't like the size of his comb, and the two babies that I am running out of him have larger combs too.

I would be happy to ship, all birds need to be out of here by the 15th of April. IF I am shipping, I need you to provide the box, and you will pay exact shipping, plus $10 for my gas, I have to drive over 40 miles one way to get to the PO that takes lives. Paypal to my email..

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  2. katrinag

katrinag Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan, thank you so much for my beautiful babies. They kids are loving them to death.

3. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! I need the info on the black roo... I'm intersted, and call first dibs

4. Majestic Lane Poultry

Majestic Lane Poultry Heart Strings Animal Rehoming

Feb 9, 2009
    2nd in line for the black roo.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by