1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Silkies in the Beckley/Lewisburg WV area?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by DitzzyChic, Feb 4, 2007.

1. DitzzyChic

DitzzyChic Out Of The Brooder

Jan 11, 2007
    WV
    I know this is a long shot but I see a few unfamiliar faces. So, hoping someone is near me with silkies close enough for pickup. Looking for any color. PQ is fine. tia

2. broncbuster07

broncbuster07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2007
    Waxahachie, TX
    Good luck!

3. slyfoxpeeps

slyfoxpeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Lewisburg, WV
    Hi there,

Do you just want hens? are roos ok too. I have a group of 7 silkies that are 7wks old. I need some hen out of this but looks like i will have a few roos to get rid of.

4. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Hey Sly...Ditzzy hasn't posted in awhile and I don't think she is set up for chickens anymore or at the moment.....

I'm in Randolph Co. and use to get chickens from her .....Just wanted to say Hi and good to see another WV person posting!....[​IMG]

5. slyfoxpeeps

slyfoxpeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Lewisburg, WV
    Thanks Tuffoldhen,
    I had seen this under recent post and hadn't looked at the org. date. Are there any big poultry swaps in WV?

6. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    None that I know of Sly...Ditzzy and I seem to be the only two that ever got on here to swap...

Wouldn't be interested in two young Blue Orpington cockerals would you?...lol...I have 2 nice ones I'm trying to re-home.... [​IMG]..I'll travel to Lewisburg to find them a good home...

Last edited: Oct 15, 2007

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by