1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

silkies or sebrights in South Carolina or NE Georgia.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenni2142, Dec 19, 2008.

1. jenni2142

jenni2142 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2008
    South Carolina
    I am looking for 2 silver sebright hens/pullets and maybe 2 silkies. would prefer one white and one splash/gray/buff. both females, the silkies will be inside lap chickens. I am south west of columbia SC but am willing to drive some distance to pick up. Thanks

2. BrackenFarms

BrackenFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2008
    Easley, SC
    i might be able to hook you up.. i am going to pick up four buff brahma bantams tomorrow and my guy has sebrights and silkies as well i will get in touch with you tomorrow evening on here

3. jenni2142

Jul 16, 2008
    South Carolina
    i hope he has some, the sebrights especially. gold or silver, just don't want my pair to be lonely.

1 person likes this.
  4. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    Darn.. you want pullets. I have some Golden Sebright and White Silkie cockerels but you said you wanted pullets. Oh well...

1 person likes this.
  5. jenni2142

Jul 16, 2008
    South Carolina
    I already have 2 boys, the original roo and his boy I hatched and fell in love with. I hope to get enough females to keep them happy and be able to keep them together.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by