Silkies (pair) 10 weeks old Free in High Desert area.

bzbrown

Chirping
8 Years
Apr 17, 2011
Twentynine Palms, California
I originally had just the rooster listed. I was able to find a home for him, but it was only temp and he was returned to me the same evening because he was "not liked by the owners older hens". Ash is just a little guy, age 10 weeks. When I got him home he snuggled me, and when I put him in the coop with the others he found his way to his friend, and they snuggled right in making sweet little chick noises until they were both asleep.

I can not keep a rooster where I am. However I will not be rehoming Ash alone. He needs to be with his friend. We believe the white silkie is a hen. They were purchased together (straight run) at 3 days old. They snuggle together, play together, eat together and sleep together. And I am so glad that he was returned to me so that I could come to the realization that these two need to be kept together.

I am willing to deliver my little chicks to you in the high desert area, if you are the right home for them. If you can take them both, please contact me. I also have a third silkie aged 4 weeks that can go with them if you are interested, however I do not have a clue whether the 3rd is a roo or pullet.

silkiepair.jpg

Back
Top Bottom