Silkies (pair) 10 weeks old Free in High Desert area.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bzbrown, Aug 10, 2011.

1. bzbrown

bzbrown Chillin' With My Peeps

I originally had just the rooster listed. I was able to find a home for him, but it was only temp and he was returned to me the same evening because he was "not liked by the owners older hens". Ash is just a little guy, age 10 weeks. When I got him home he snuggled me, and when I put him in the coop with the others he found his way to his friend, and they snuggled right in making sweet little chick noises until they were both asleep.

I can not keep a rooster where I am. However I will not be rehoming Ash alone. He needs to be with his friend. We believe the white silkie is a hen. They were purchased together (straight run) at 3 days old. They snuggle together, play together, eat together and sleep together. And I am so glad that he was returned to me so that I could come to the realization that these two need to be kept together.

I am willing to deliver my little chicks to you in the high desert area, if you are the right home for them. If you can take them both, please contact me. I also have a third silkie aged 4 weeks that can go with them if you are interested, however I do not have a clue whether the 3rd is a roo or pullet.

[​IMG]

2. Whittni

Whittni Overrun With Chickens

Mar 26, 2011
    Southern Utah
    Would you deliver to southern utah if they'd get the right kind of home?

3. Desert Rooster

Desert Rooster El Gallo Del Desierto

Sep 4, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca
    where are you located? im in hesperia

4. Whittni

Mar 26, 2011
    Southern Utah
    I'm in St George Utah and I've been looking for a few silkies for my flock.

5. Desert Rooster

Desert Rooster El Gallo Del Desierto

Sep 4, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca
    im still intrested if you still have them, im in hesperia

6. Whittni

Mar 26, 2011
    Southern Utah
    Me too [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by