Silkies, Seramas and Sussex! Oh My! Delightful Mix of Chicks!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rsepiphyte, Nov 25, 2011.

1. rsepiphyte

rsepiphyte Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2008
    Ky.
    Beautiful assortment of 2 Seramas, 3 Red Sussex, 1 Silver Sussex, 1 Champagne Silkie, 1 Black Silkie (split to Lavender), 2 Blue Silkies (split to Lavender), 2 Blue Partridge Silkies. This makes a total of 12 lovely chickens hatched 11/12/11 (except the Seramas were hatched 11/04/11) to add to or begin your own "Flock"! Please email me for more details on whose lines these lovely chicks are from. Enjoy the auction! I do ship Express Mail for an additional $60.00 which includes a new Horizon Shipping container and insurance or home pick-up is welcome. I will also meet you 1/2 distance if you are close enough. I live in Louisville Kentucky. Now how can you resist these cuties!

[​IMG]

Silver Sussex

[​IMG]

Red Sussex

[​IMG]

Black (slit to Lavender) and Champagne Silkies

[​IMG]

Blue Partridge Silkie

[​IMG]

Beautiful Blues (split to Lavender) Silkies

[​IMG]

Serama

[​IMG]

Serama

[​IMG]

My "Kids" or Yard Eye Candy - Not for sale! (Henny, Penny, Groucho and Marx)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  2. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

Hi. What was the hatch date of this little flock? Any pictures??

3. rsepiphyte

Nov 30, 2008
    Ky.
    Just a little slow getting those pictures up! Had a blast taking them and these chicks are soooo spoiled! Ruth

4. rsepiphyte

Nov 30, 2008
    Ky.
    I have had several questions regarding this auction. The auction is for ALL TWELVE CHICKS! [​IMG]))

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by