1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Silkies, Sizzles, Showgirls (naked necks)

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by learycow, Apr 6, 2018.

1. learycow

learycow Crowing

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    Chicks! Hatching weekly now through June
    Check out alsquackery.com and Al's Quackery on Facebook for lots more pictures and info!

Chicks are $10 each as assorted silkies and sizzles
    Naked necks and pick and choose chicks are $15 each

Minimum of 8 to safely ship. Can ship to most US states (will not ship outside the US)
    NPIP certified and AI negative flocks

Pens have the following in them so most chicks are from a mixed color pen
    Pen 1 Mottled rooster over black and black naked neck hens (all silkie feathered)
    Pen 2 cuckoos (all silkie feathered)
    Pen 3 paints (hens and roos, silkie, sizzle and smooth sizzle). Cuckoo smooth sizzle roo. Blue and splash hens (silkie, sizzle chickens.jpg and smooth sizzle). Blue partridge sizzle hen. Porcelain silkie hens

2. bramblefir

bramblefir Songster

Mar 11, 2014
    Oregon
    How much would it cost to get a Cuckoo Silkie cockerel, if that's even something you would consider?

3. learycow

learycow Crowing

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    I sometimes do have extra roosters for sale but am currently sold out of adults.
    The only cuckoo I have available is a smooth sizzle cuckoo, unsexed. About 6 weeks old

4. sillyfab

sillyfab Chirping

May 14, 2018
    do you have coco silkie showgirl eggs for sale

5. learycow

learycow Crowing

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    I only sell eggs as an assortment. But do hatch cuckoo showgirls yes

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: