Silky breeding, what might happen if i breed certain clolors and feather types?

Anime2lover

Keeper of tiny dinos
Apr 17, 2019
I have a normal gold silky roo. He's in with a normal white hen, a normal black hen, a black satin fizzle hen, and a normal light colored partridge hen. Any thoughts what I might get if I breed those hens with my gold rooster?

Last edited:
Goldxwhite nobody knows, could be anything hiding under the white.
Goldxblack gives you black with gold leakage.
Goldxblack satin frizzle. Black with gold leakage *most likely* you will get 25 percent silky frizzle, 25 percent silky, 25 percent smooth frizzle, and 25 percent smooth but in the chance that your smooth doesn’t carry the silky gene you will just get smooth and frizzle.
Goldxpartridge: I think I need a picture of your rooster because “gold” can be many things but I think it will look like him.

Goldxblack satin frizzle. Black with gold leakage *most likely* you will get 25 percent silky frizzle, 25 percent silky, 25 percent smooth frizzle, and 25 percent smooth but in the chance that your smooth doesn’t carry the silky gene you will just get smooth and frizzle.
Goldxpartridge: I think I need a picture of your rooster because “gold” can be many things but I think it will look like him.
I will get one.

Here is goldy. His sister's were one charcoal colored hen, and one partridge hen. His brother's were one black with leakage roo, and one red roo. I don't know His parentage, but I know the black satin frizzle's father is a black leakage roo that gave black satin chick's, normal black chick's, black frizzle chick's, and black frizzle satin chicks.
20220223_172715.jpg
20220223_172710.jpg
20220223_172703.jpg
20220223_172700.jpg

Back
Top Bottom