Silky, frizled cochin, barred rocks, EE assorted eggs -Utah

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Heather J, May 7, 2009.

1. Heather J

Heather J Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2008
    I can't incubate any more eggs right ow (ducks and geese are filling my two bators) and my chickens are pumping out 15-18 per day. I will ship eggs--as many as I can fit in a medium flat rate box. I haven't shipped eggs before, but I've received several shipments and will wrap them each in bubble wrap and package them carefully. I expect you'll receive at least 2 dozen eggs unless you specifically only want eggs from certain pens. I have two pens

1 has standards breeds: 6 Barred rocks (I bought them from a breeder and they are gorgeous birds), three mutt brown egg layers, 3 EE, one which lays blue eggs. Two weeks ago I removed the BR roo from the pen, so most of these should be BR and BRx. If you want to shoot for as many pure barred as possible, I can include only the darker eggs. I have had super high fertility from these pens-98-100% when I've incubated them. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The other pen has pullets who have been laying over a month. I have 1 BQ blue silkie, 2 white BQ white silkies, 2 bantam white frizzled cochins, 3 EE standard pullets, and 1 BOx from my own stock. They have been mixed in with a variety of roos until two weeks ago (that was when I built my bachelor pen). Since then I had a white and a blue silkie invade the pen last week.

IM me with questions. I will also post picks this evening of the standard chicks I've hatched from the first pen when all the roos were in there. They are nearly two months old now.

Edited to add: I forgot to say that they are $15-shipped per box.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  2. Heather J

May 29, 2008
    Sold one set, anyone else?

3. waibel zoo

waibel zoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Sandy, UT
    Where in Utah are you? So the silkies and frizzles are in with silkie roos?

4. waibel zoo

waibel zoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Sandy, UT
    If your close, want to trade. I have some silkie roos, several, for eggs.

5. bonmur

bonmur Out Of The Brooder

Apr 7, 2009
    Utah
    I will take a set. .. my bator is empty tomorrow... I am in utah as well. Havent had great luck so far with my shipped eggs but did have good luck with some shipped in state.
    Do you take paypal?

Last edited: May 8, 2009
  6. Lach Cnoc Farm

Lach Cnoc Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Western Washington
    do you think you will you have some available in a week or so..?
    I would like standard eggs.

7. Heather J

May 29, 2008
    Lach Cnoc Farm, I'll definitely have some in a week. Just let me know when you are ready for them. I'll ship mon, tues, wed, or Sat--I don't want to risk the eggs sitting at home warehouse on Sunday if they arrive then.

8. Lach Cnoc Farm

Lach Cnoc Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Western Washington
    Sounds good, i will let you know when i get the space [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by