Silky lovers Unite!!!!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by equinelyn, Jun 21, 2011.

1. equinelyn

equinelyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2011
    Southern York County
    I just have to say I fell in love with the Silky breed when I first saw how adorable these fuzzy little things are! I love how they are known for being docile, and friendly. And now that my 2 chicks are 9 weeks old, they sure are much more docile than my other breeds! My favorite is my grey one(hoping it's a girl) I named her Fifi and I can just pick her up and carry her around anywhere. She doesn't try to run away at all. Just love love LOVE her!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. setter4

setter4 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    Central Pennsylvania
    Wish you were closer to Altoona. I need to find a home for a nice little silkie hen. My big girld just do not like her and I think other silkies might be the best place for her.

Jackie

3. equinelyn

equinelyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2011
    Southern York County
    Gosh I wish Altoona wasn't 3 hours away!!! Well if you are ever as close at Dover PA let me know. I would be willing to give her a loving home.[​IMG]

4. pennie1

pennie1 Redneck Silkie

Aug 17, 2009
    Hiles
    Quote:I think your grey may actually be a partridge. [​IMG] [​IMG] Partridge are the best; but grey and calico are right in there. Come join us at the Partridge Silkie - nothing else forum... We love our partridge!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by