Silly Dog

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Jamie_Dog_Trainer, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Jamie_Dog_Trainer

Jamie_Dog_Trainer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    Washington State
    [​IMG] Tonight was watching TV when I heard this thumping sound. Looked over to see my Foenix (GSD) sleeping soundly on his side, tail wagging like crazy. I started giggling and watched him for a while. I have seen dogs whine, bark, run and even start howling in their sleep but never wag their tail like he was. I think it was adorable. LOL!!![​IMG]

2. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    Awww, how cute! [​IMG]

3. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Mine do that too! They must have some crazy dreams. Sometimes my big dog will even bark (well woof) in his sleep! [​IMG]

4. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    I love to watch a dog dream. Too funny. [​IMG]

5. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    My Lucy (in my avatar) was sprawled out on the sofa having a fabulous dream that involved twtiching and woofing and tail thumping. Unfortunately, the tail thumping was whacking the sleeping cat on the head. After a couple of near misses, the cat (with eyes still closed), stretched out a paw, gently placed it on the dogs rump in a loving pat.... and then extended all his claws into the dogs rump. The dream was over. [​IMG]

6. Moxiechick

Moxiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2010
    Maine
    I love it when our dog, Moxie does that! I wish I could read her mind and know what sort of happy dream she is having. [​IMG]

7. Godsgrl

Godsgrl Ostrich wrangler

Aug 27, 2007
    at the zoo usually
    My dog was barking in his sleep one time, and woke himself up. He opened his eyes, and looked around the living room with quite a confused expression on his face. LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by