Silly kids on Christmas!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by shelleyd2008, Dec 25, 2008.

1. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I want to know what the silliest thing your kid or kids did today was.

Mine is my 4 year old son. My dad was blessing the meal, and my son was watching and giggling. Afterwards, my son asked me 'mommy, who was grampa talking to in his hands?' [​IMG] OMG! I about died laughing! I told him maybe grampa had a mouse! [​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Ok this wasn't this year but a few years ago. We were saying the blessing over the meal and my nephew, about 6 at the time, wanted to say his piece. he did and then the other one, 4, wanted his turn. It went like this: "Dear Jesus bless this food, and bless my aunt and bless my gramma, and bless the cats and bless the dogs and thank you Jesus for naps"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    Well, it was last night.... my 13 yr. old daughter told my younger children at supper that if they go to bed earlier, then Christmas will come sooner.

At 6:30, my 5 yr. old finished his last bite of food, jumped down from the table, ran by me yelling: "Good night Mom!" When was the last time a 5 yr. old went to bed early and was excited to do so? [​IMG]

No, he didn't really stay in bed.

4. chickenbuddy

chickenbuddy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    My 4 year old brother, when opening a present, said, "I've wanted this my entire life!" [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:Wow!! Really? That long huh? [​IMG]

6. dixiechick

dixiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Last year my son was turning 9, and on his birthday I recall realizing that in 9 more years, he'd be an adult in college. I said to him, "Your childhood is half over."

He immediately called my mother and crying, "Nee! Mama says my life is half over!!!"

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by