Silly New Years question- help!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Goose and Fig, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    I've always lived in the easten time zone. Now we're in the central time zone. Do we really have to wait until and hour after the ball drops in NY to celebrate? [​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:No - they usually run it at the correct time for your zone. I am in CA and it drops at midnight here.

3. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Quote:No - celebrate whenever it suits you - all night if you must! [​IMG]

4. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Wild Sky is VERY wise! [​IMG]

5. Goose and Fig

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Quote:No - they usually run it at the correct time for your zone. I am in CA and it drops at midnight here.

Ohhh- so you don't see it live? I want to save the bubbly until right before- but if we can do it at 11......[​IMG]

I also picked up Blue Moon Belgian Ale- since we're having the blue moon and all [​IMG]

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Ohhh- so you don't see it live? I want to save the bubbly until right before- but if we can do it at 11......[​IMG]

I also picked up Blue Moon Belgian Ale- since we're having the blue moon and all [​IMG]

New years Eve, full moon, blue moon, lunar eclipse - I am SOOOO staying home.

7. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California

Well crack something open (if you're over 21 [​IMG] )

The trick is to buy enough that you can cheer and count down EVERY hour till you fall asleep (or fall over, which ever comes first)
    I start when midnight hits in South Africa, and I just keep going............... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado

Thats my favorite beer! In fact I plan on having a few tonight too.

9. The Poultry Peanut

The Poultry Peanut lives under rock

Quote:Ohhh- so you don't see it live? I want to save the bubbly until right before- but if we can do it at 11......[​IMG]

New years Eve, full moon, blue moon, lunar eclipse - I am SOOOO staying home.

Theres one TONIGHT?!

10. Goose and Fig

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    And we have MOONshine!

Well- guess I'm popping the cork at 11 (12 est) since we'll be getting the traditional calls from family & friends then anyway [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by