silly Pluto is very confused

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by mother o' chicks72, Dec 13, 2011.

1. mother o' chicks72

mother o' chicks72 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2011
    Portland, Oregon
    So Pluto is my big kitten, he's a year old(last month) and we have these beanie babies kittens, right? well he goes up onto the loft bed where the beanie babies are picks one up in his mouth, drops it off the bed or carries it down the ladder then proceeds to carry it around as if it were his baby. Now if your just walking around the house you'll find beanie babies scattered all over the floor. What's up with my kitty?

2. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    I don't know ,but that sounds so cute.Get it on video.

3. mother o' chicks72

Mar 21, 2011
    Portland, Oregon
    Quote:hehe, i will when my camera's fixed. It is pretty cute until your walking around the corner and trip on a beanie baby, which he's very specific about it only being beanie babies, no other stuffed animal is acceptable. This cat also likes to hide and freak everyone out, yesterday nobody could find him...he was in the closet.
    this is the sneaky little guy
    [​IMG]

4. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Very very cute!

5. chickbea

chickbea Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2007
    Vermont
    He thinks he's a dad! [​IMG]
    Cats are notorious weirdos - I once had a cat who loved to carry green beans around in his mouth! He'd go out to the garden, chew one off the plant, and tote it around. He didn't eat the beans, just carried them around...

6. mother o' chicks72

Mar 21, 2011
    Portland, Oregon
    Quote:lol, that's funny. the thing is he still acts like a kitten so it's weird to see him acting like a dad.

7. la dee da

la dee da Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2008
    Virginia
    My cat started out carrying string around and making a "calling" sound. She's since moved on to socks, rags, washcloths and towels, blankets, slippers and stuffed toys and dolls. My mom says she's the house decorater [​IMG].

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by