silly silly me

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by farmgirlforever18, Jul 5, 2011.

1. farmgirlforever18

farmgirlforever18 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Dublin TEXAS
    ok so i have a staggered hatch yeah i know! so any way i was so wound-up with the turkeys and wishing they would hatch but they died but i forgot about the other eggs hatching in a couple weeks [​IMG] i couldn’t for the life of me remember when they are due i had all the hatch days saved on my phone just in case this sort of thing happened and my phone crashes ( that’s a nice way to put it) so i thought i will check my post and you know what tomorrow is hatch day so im frecking [​IMG] out thinking i dint lock down so i candled the ones i thought were due i will have to check again and there still moving so let’s hope third times a charm [​IMG] but i have finals this week so i get to stress about school and baby chickens [​IMG] but after this week i have way more time to spend with the animals [​IMG]

2. MuckyPuppy

MuckyPuppy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2011
    UK
    I really do hope that you have a good hatch this time. I know how much you and a couple of others on here really want one. [​IMG] [​IMG]

On a non-chicken note: I hope that you do awesome (my eldest son's favorite word which he uses mainly to refer to himself [​IMG] ) on your finals! [​IMG]

3. farmgirlforever18

farmgirlforever18 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Dublin TEXAS
    Quote:Thanks [​IMG] me too [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by