silly things you do O.e

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by RAWR, May 25, 2010.

1. RAWR

RAWR Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    who wants to know?
    the title says it all. :L
    O.e <--eye twitch
    me and my buddie Dezy like to do silly shtuffffff in Tech class. LMAO
    anyone else do stilly shtuff ???? O.e xD

2. SmartyChick

SmartyChick An Official Milkmaid

Oct 19, 2009
    Sullivan County NY
    I quote my favorite parts of Narnia and sometimes do it in public if someone says something that reminds me of it. [​IMG]

3. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Most of the stuff I do. When I'm not serious, I'm a goofball/Cloud Cukoo Lander. This includes:

Walking funny
    Quoting random stuff
    Speaking in silly voices
    Telling people about Mr. Penguin (a stuffed panguin)

So yeah! [​IMG]

4. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

As a realtor, I show quite afew old houses that always has a nuell (not sure if I spelled it right) post on the staircase. I have honestly been able to pluck a few loose and I always say, "Fixed the nuell post." Like Chevy Chase with the chain saw in Xmas Vacation. Love those movies. And if I bump my head, I always say "that's going to leave a mark" like Chris Farley in Black Sheep and Tommy Boy. Love those kind of movies.

5. chicken+quail=luv

chicken+quail=luv Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 18, 2008
    Strawberry fields.
    I say things (mostly inside jokes) that only my friends and I would get... so I'm there, roflmao-ing, while everyone else is looking at me like I'm a freak. [​IMG]

6. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    *chicken+quail=luv* :

I say things (mostly inside jokes) that only my friends and I would get... so I'm there, roflmao-ing, while everyone else is looking at me like I'm a freak. [​IMG]

This. [​IMG]

7. RAWR

RAWR Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    who wants to know?
    *chicken+quail=luv* :

i do that all the time XD​

8. SwanKeeper

SwanKeeper Out Of The Brooder

May 20, 2010
    I have to have an even number of eggs in an egg carton, and they have to geometricaly/evenly spaced with in such carton. :p If not I have to cook the odd one and eat it.

9. Sassymygirl

Sassymygirl Miss Equestrian

Sep 16, 2008
    Carencro, Louisiana
    Oh gosh...Well, when I'm at the barn, I turn on the radio and if it's a good song I'll start dancing, while brushing the horse. [​IMG] And when I'm with my friends. (mostly riding) We sing at the top of our lungs, while cantering. [​IMG] And I do other crazy stuff....I do not wish to say. [​IMG]

10. Bantimna

Bantimna Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    Well, when doing cleaning I usually grab our cat (Streetie) and start dancing for nothing. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by