Silvadene without a prescription for animals?

auce99

Songster
6 Years
Sep 30, 2017
Miami
Okay... so I searched on here, and on Google, and the few leads I found to getting Silver Sulfadiazine Cream (or Silvadene) without a prescription come up short, and end up needing a prescription. I know that's what I need (been through this before)... are there any options that are legit without a prescription? If not, can anyone share a true OTC equivalent?

Okay... so I searched on here, and on Google, and the few leads I found to getting Silver Sulfadiazine Cream (or Silvadene) without a prescription come up short, and end up needing a prescription. I know that's what I need (been through this before)... are there any options that are legit without a prescription? If not, can anyone share a true OTC equivalent?
Silvadene I believe is in an antibiotic class so it would not be available OTC. What are you needing it for?

Silvadene I believe is in an antibiotic class so it would not be available OTC. What are you needing it for?
That’s what I thought, but was surprised to see people posting you could get it without a prescription. I just had a slight case of bumble foot blooming, and wanted to get a jump on it. That’s why I was open to other alternatives. Just continued to put Vetericyn on it. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom