1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Silver Ameraucana Breeding Pair

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Muggsmagee, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Muggsmagee

Muggsmagee Menagerie Mama

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    Do Not Hit the Buy It Now button. This is for local pickup only! I am selling 2 of my Silver Ameraucana breeding pairs. Each pair will be sold for $45.00. They are directly from John Blehm and are Large Fowl. I have one extra Silver Ameraucana hen that I can include for an additional $25.

The pictures are from this summer when they were 5 months old. They are now 9 months old and just starting to lay.

Ignore the Lavender Ameraucanas in the pictures. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    How pretty they are! Glad you live so far away.LOL

3. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
    Those hens are gorgeous! I just placed an order with John, I gave 3 Silvers coming my way in the spring, SO EXCITED! [​IMG]

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    oooh Muggs they are so pretty!!!!! [​IMG] If I could do more roosters I would jump on them but Im just now at a calming noise level here:-(

5. AmyJ

AmyJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2009
    Newburgh, NY
    Very pretty!! [​IMG]

6. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    you're killing me muggs!!! You know they would complete my ameraucana color palette!

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:crap Karen am I going to have to swing by Muggs's house to pick those up on my way too?? LOL [​IMG]

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:AMY!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] how you been>?

9. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    Quote:crap Karen am I going to have to swing by Muggs's house to pick those up on my way too?? LOL [​IMG]

would ya could ya.....naw just kidding!!! [​IMG] She's close enough for pick up. I think we are only 2 hours apart.

10. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY

would ya could ya.....naw just kidding!!! [​IMG] She's close enough for pick up. I think we are only 2 hours apart.

nice!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by