Silver Appleyard Ducklings Bred in Oregon, NoCal, or Washington?

TheGreenManFarm

Chirping
Mar 8, 2018
Has anyone here successfully bought Silver Appleyard ducklings from breeders in Oregon, NoCal, or Washington State? I'm moving back to Oregon this year with my 3 current Silver Appleyards (from a breeder in Massachusetts) and I'd like to expand the flock. I absolutely LOVE my Silver Appleyards and I want to increase their genetic diversity and numbers for my new farm in Oregon.

I would buy from holderreads, the owner Dave is a world class waterfowl breeder. If your looking for genetics that's the answer. He is in Eugene. Bad news is you might have to buy adults, but if you can pick them up it will be worth it.

Has anyone here successfully bought Silver Appleyard ducklings from breeders in Oregon, NoCal, or Washington State? I'm moving back to Oregon this year with my 3 current Silver Appleyards (from a breeder in Massachusetts) and I'd like to expand the flock. I absolutely LOVE my Silver Appleyards and I want to increase their genetic diversity and numbers for my new farm in Oregon.
I don't have an answer to your question, but I am in MA looking for silver appleyards and having a terrible time finding them. Do you mind sharing where you got yours? I got 3 young ones from a friend who thought she was giving me 2 ducks and a drake, but after a couple of weeks it turned out to be the opposite and now I'm looking for a couple more females to even out the ratio. Any leads would be most appreciated. Attaching a photo just because 😊
C284EBE9-2CDF-447D-ADE1-6D87AD55A257_1_201_a.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom