Silver Appleyard Hatching Eggs, Blue Swedish hatching Eggs NPIP

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Oregon Blues, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Oregon Blues

Oregon Blues Overrun With Chickens

Apr 14, 2011
    Central Oregon
    Silver Appleyard hatching eggs $2 per egg.

Exhibition potential. Breeding stock: all the drakes are directly from Holderread. 2 of the ducks are from Karcher; the rest of the ducks are directly from Holderread.

Large ducks, very calm temperaments, good layers, fast growing, good feed conversion.

I can include eggs from the 2 unrelated ducks, or not. Your choice. They are better than hatchery ducks but not as nice as the Holderread ducks. However, they are unrelated, lighter in color, beautiful eyes, and lovely temperaments, so I am using them in my own breeding program.

Shipping will be $15. Sorry, but I must have the bigger box in order to fit in enough padding. If you are located close enough to me for the regional B shipping box, I will get you the price for shipping, since it varies by address.

I am NPIP inspected and approved.

Please use the PM system here on BYC to contact me. I don't check the email address with this account very often.

Hatchability is not guaranteed. Eggs leave here in good shape but I have no control over the post office, incubators, or hatching talent.

Not taking any more orders for Swedish for the next 3 weeks. Also available, show potential Swedish duck hatching eggs. Possible blue, black, splash, lavender. Only the blue is recognized for show. $1 per egg.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  2. Oregon Blues

Oregon Blues Overrun With Chickens

Apr 14, 2011
    Central Oregon
    I hope this will give some larger photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
  3. DoesItQuack

DoesItQuack Out Of The Brooder

Wish I could afford to order some from the Karcher stock from you right now... (only have $14 in my paypal at the moment). I have a trio of Silver Appleyards that have genetics from the Holderread lines, so I'd like to have the others for a strong genetic flock base. If you'd be willing to consider some non-egg swap items (heirloom garden seeds, health/beauty inventory items from a business I'm not actively doing right now, etc), pm me... Thanks.

4. sunnyknolleco

sunnyknolleco New Egg

Jun 15, 2012
    do you still have Appleyard hatching eggs available for sale? Thanks! Sarah

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by