Silver Gray Dorking Fertile Hatching Eggs - Available Oct. 27 2008

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dorking Pullet Princess, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Dorking Pullet Princess

Dorking Pullet Princess Out Of The Brooder

Oct 27, 2008
    Western Montana
    Hi Every Body. I am new but have about 2 dozen Silver Gray Dorking Eggs that are available for shipping now. I wish to save the young as they are premium. (The person they were for has had a change of timing). Will guarantee hatch results or replace next spring. Any takers please let me know. Thank you

I am asking for shipping fees only $14.50 including insurance USPS Priority...In a single shipment (1 total) These need to ship out on Monday Nov. 3.

I would prefer a single taker and a Person who is going to raise and promote the Dorking Breed seriously. I will decide which taker most closely resembles my requests and make the final arrangements.

If others might be interested in the Spring, I will through my Back Yard Poulty Palace (a rather small operation) be offering a few eggs for sale through my web page.

Thank You

Does Anyone out there already have a Dorking Flock Started and Needing to Improve the genetics of both Silver Gray &/ or Black Breasted Reds or Colored Dorkings? All of my genetics are NPIP Origin and very pure. I have been selling these eggs almost 2 years for $5.00 each for genetics purity.

Let me know. Jeanne

http://www.blackdiamondguestranch.com/images-trek08/Chickens.jpg

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  2. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    How mucha re you asking including shipping??

3. Dorking Pullet Princess

Dorking Pullet Princess Out Of The Brooder

Oct 27, 2008
    Western Montana
    Just pay the shipping. $14.50 will cover it including insurance.

4. baldie

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    I jsut PM's you. Thanks, Chrissie

5. baldie

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    Hi again, I private messaged you to see how could pay for these and let you know that I could only take a dozen, that would be all I would be able to put in my bator. I already have eggs in it. If they are still available, let me know. Thanks, Chrissie

6. thegoogers

thegoogers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2008
    Cleveland, TN
    PM'ed you about the other doz.

7. billiebrat

billiebrat Out Of The Brooder

May 19, 2008
    Altoona, PA
    Do you have any more?

8. lowcountrypoultry

lowcountrypoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

I want some sooo bad!!!

Will you have some more soon?

9. Bebop

Bebop Chillin' With My Peeps

Ack! I've been looking for Dorkings everywhere!!
    ;_;

10. Sugarpumpkin

Sugarpumpkin New Egg

Oct 25, 2009
    I am interested in your dorking eggs. My best friends birthday is coming up and she has been looking for dorkings. I think it would be a great birthday present. How much are the 2 doz? Thanks:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by