1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Silver Laced Brahma hatching eggs 6+ extras NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Danny39, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Danny39

Danny39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Up for your consideration are 6+ Silver Laced Brahma hatching eggs. I am generous with extras if I have them. I have been a die-hard Wyandotte fan for years, but these Brahmas have won me over.
    My Brahma flock currently consists of 1 Cock (who is getting the job done) and 3 Hens, they were a year old in April or May. I have 10 eggs in my incubator on day 8 and ALL 10 are developing!! I have 7 chicks from this years hatch that I need to get photos of, I plan on adding 4-5 out of the 7 to my flock. they are just about through the gangly teenager phase and are maturing nicely. I have chicks on the ground from my first batches of eggs that were sent to Florida, New York, Minnesota, Missouri and here at home this Spring. I also received an email from a buyer in Illinois who hatched 9 out of 12. Not bad for mailed eggs!! Brahmas are EXTREMELY slow to mature and go through many changes as they mature so be patient with them, you won't be disappointed!! Feel free to PM or Email me with any questions and I encourage you to visit my website for more photos. (all photos on my website are of my actual birds unless otherwise noted)
    I mail eggs on Saturday's and Tuesday's Priority mail unless otherwise requested.
    Eggs are packaged with care and individually bubble-wrapped and placed in the large USPS priority box padded with lots of shredded paper. I have had very good luck with this method.
    Do to circumstances beyond my control, I cannot guarantee your hatch rate.
    Thanks for you interest and have fun bidding!! This is a PayPal auction. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    OK, here they are ice skating! lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Here are some chicks that I hatched this Spring (with BLRW chicks)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  2. ercanx

ercanx New Egg

Aug 8, 2011
    I want to join the auction. if I place a bid can you post the eggs to turkiye (turkey)

3. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Quote:Thankyou for inquiring, however this auction is for the United States only...Sorry.

4. Wimberleytexaschick

Wimberleytexaschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2011
    Wimberley, Texas
    I won the auction for these SLB eggs last week. Brent is an awesome seller. All eggs plus EXTRAS (woo-hoo, thanks so much) arrived in great condition today, packaged perfectly! Super seller!

5. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Quote:Fantastic...I am so glad they made it you safely and super fast! Thanks for the compliments and best of luck with your hatch. [​IMG]

6. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Here is one of my favorite pictures, this look is so Brahma!
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by