silver laced lakenvlder breed standerd?

I wasn't aware there was any variety other than the standard black/white/black pattern and the golden.
At any rate, if you have one chick, it is a matter of time and any body's guess if it will be worthy of showing.
If it is a smaller show, Lakenvelders aren't that common so the bird may not have to be extremely good quality.
Do you have a copy of the SOP?

I wasn't aware there was any variety other than the standard black/white/black pattern and the golden.
At any rate, if you have one chick, it is a matter of time and any body's guess if it will be worthy of showing.
If it is a smaller show, Lakenvelders aren't that common so the bird may not have to be extremely good quality.
what do you mean by SOP

The SOP(Standard of Perfection) is a book published by the APA (American Poultry Association) which shows all the characteristics each breed is supposed to exhibit and flaws that are disqualifications in shows.
If you have a sport or unrecognized variety of a breed, it may not fare well in an APA sanctioned show.

sorry i put silver LACED lakenvelder in the thred name

The SOP(Standard of Perfection) is a book published by the APA (American Poultry Association) which shows all the characteristics each breed is supposed to exhibit and flaws that are disqualifications in shows.
If you have a sport or unrecognized variety of a breed, it may not fare well in an APA sanctioned show.
thanks fir the reply! and i didn't mean to put silver LACED lakenvelder it was mistake

hi i have a SL and and i was wondering if 9i can show her she is a chick
You can't show a chick, if that's what you are asking
If you are going to show her in the future, you will be able to at APA sanctioned ones as well as normal fairs. The Lakenvelder is a recognized breed of the APA and the standard by which they are bred can be found in the Standard of Perfection

I'm assuming you meant Silver Lakenvelder, not Silver Laced

You can't show a chick, if that's what you are asking
If you are going to show her in the future, you will be able to at APA sanctioned ones as well as normal fairs. The Lakenvelder is a recognized breed of the APA and the standard by which they are bred can be found in the Standard of Perfection

I'm assuming you meant Silver Lakenvelder, not Silver Laced
i want to show her as a hen when she is grown up

Back
Top Bottom